9.29.2011

busy, busy, busy

Wowza!  I CANNOT believe it's Thursday already!  Is anyone else's week been on fast-forward?  I've been super busy crafting for my sister's baby shower on Sunday and my hubby's been busy working and farming...yep, it's that time of year again...Harvest Time!  Ugghh...I have a love/hate relationship when it comes to being a farmer's wife :)

Anyway, I did have a couple pics to show you.  I took some shots last evening with my Hipstamatic App on my iPhone.  I just love what it does to my photos, plus they have some new HipstaPaks available.   I downloaded them last night and I'm dying to try them out!  For 99 cents who could go wrong?


My in-laws farm



My husband's new toy ;)


Well, I'm off to cook supper and then it's back to the craft room to finish up for the night.
Bonus:  Grey's Anatomy is on at 8:00...one of my faves!  

Have a great evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment