11.23.2011

karma?

Wow!  These past few days have been a whirlwind of crazy, amazing, scary, busy, and uncontrollable circumstances!  And I'm not exaggerating in the least. Here's a quick rundown...

Sunday - prepare bathroom for suspended ceiling installation which meant moving EVERYTHING into my craft room while I'm working on about five different projects :( ,shower handle breaks off in our main level bathroom

Monday - got the baby call at 6:00 a.m. from my sister and her husband in St. Louis, travel there with my parents to meet my new niece, waited patiently for baby to arrive, baby arrives via emergency c-section at 7:47 p.m.  Mama Mel and baby Maria Rose are doing great!

Tuesday - grocery store run, flooring store run, deliver laundry to my mom's, bathroom ceiling installation completed, spend ALL day cleaning every square inch of the bathroom (ceiling tiles are super messy!), prepare to move everything back into the bathroom, hubby decides to fix shower handle in main level bathroom, instead of fixing the handle he causes a MAJOR water leak in the house causing the main level bathroom and the basement bathroom to flood...yes, the one with the new suspended ceiling that was just installed only hours beforehand...if anything else goes wrong around here I'll be getting and address change.

Today - Have no running water, all the kids are home for Thanksgiving break, and tomorrow's Thanksgiving

I sincerely hope everyone else's week is going a little more smoothly then mine...although I'm still counting my blessings and thankful for so much this Thanksgiving ;)

I will post baby pics soon!  I would've posted flood pics, but I was too busy crying my eyes out and creating my own flood!

No comments:

Post a Comment