4.19.2012

eight is great

When I first looked at Sketch Eight from my Sketchbook 4 class I'm taking, I wasn't very inspired.  But then I found some really funny pictures of Avery and it just kind of came together!  I love when that happens!  I kept this layout clean and graphic and I have to say, it was fun switching up my style a bit.




I embossed the paper doll stamp on the right with some SU! white embossing powder and some Versamark ink.  I think it really makes the page.  All the paper and embellies I used came from SC's City of Lights April kit.  The patterned paper I used were all table scraps I had leftover from other layouts and they all worked out perfectly for this page.

Well, I'm off to clean house, mow the lawn, and get ready to take my hubby out to dinner for his birthday today...so much to do, so little time!

Have a good one!  TFL ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment