5.23.2012

almost 10

My oldest son, Garrison, will be the big one-oh in a couple of weeks and he has decided to go with an Angry Bird theme for his party this year.  I was going to take the easy way out and purchase some Angry Bird invitations at Party City but they were all sold out, so I told him we could make our own.  He was excited to help out and I had the perfect pattern using punches to make these cute little guys...


I made about six total and it only took us an hour or so to complete.  He even filled out all the information for the party on the inside! I kept them super simple and I think they turned out pretty good.

Garrison was pretty proud of them, too!

He's really excited for his party, which will be a small bonfire with a few family and friends, and there may even be a few water balloons involved :)

I can't believe my little guy is going to be 10...where, oh where, does the time go?

If anyone has any great Angry Bird theme ideas, feel free to leave me a comment.  I'm having sort of a brain block on this one and I want to keep it simple.  I really need to get on Pinterest and check out the amazing ideas I know are on there.  It's on my to-do list for this week :)

Happy Hump Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment