5.09.2012

Project Life Week 9

I've been super sicky these last few days and I HATE it!  I've missed a bunch of fun events the kids had at school, I haven't been able to step foot in my craft room (or anywhere other than the couch or my bed, for that matter) since Saturday, and all the chores, cleaning, laundry, etc., etc. just keep piling up around me :(

My mom has been a huge help this week with the kiddos and the kiddos themselves have been pretty good, too.  I can tell my hubby is ready for me to feel better because he keeps talking about grilling these brats he picked up at the store when he was getting me some cough drops.  I can't even think about food.

I woke up this morning (after coughing and sweating all night) and went to the doctor...something I NEVER do.  I hadn't been to the doctor in so long that they made me fill out "new patient" paperwork and all that good stuff.  Luckily, I was home within an hour and with my arms full of antibiotics and cough medicine.  Let the healing begin...because I don't know how much more of this I can take!

I did snag a couple of pics for this post, but I'm telling ya, I'm completely wiped out now...

Here's my Project Life spread for Week Nine...



The "Captured" and "Snap Happy" cut outs were made using my Silhouette.  The journaling cards are from www.marcypenner.com...too cute!  That little plastic baggie that fit oh so perfect in the 3x5 slot at the top left is from Smash.  I put all the adorable "packed by:" SC cards that are tucked into the monthly kits in it.

And here's what my momma brought me to make me feel better...aren't they beautiful?  Thanks, Mom!


I'm getting back in bed and I hope, I hope, I hope that I feel a bit better tomorrow, even if it's just a little...

Happy Wednesday and TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment