5.01.2012

Project Life Week ?

Happy first day of May!  Where the heck did April go???

I can't remember which week I'm on right now and I didn't have time to count before I posted this so I promise next week I'll be back on track :0)  It's been crazy around here with the kids finishing up their last couple of weeks of school, me finishing up my Week In The Life project, and doing some custom invitation work for a few friends.

This week I kept it real simple because all my efforts were concentrated on my Week In The Life project.  I could've just omitted this week altogether and referred to my WITL album, but I'm too much of a perfectionist so I did a quick spread.  A missing week would've drove my crazy!


I only added pictures of the really significant highlights from our week. 


For the "Hello", in the Hello life card at the top right, I cut out a mask using my Silhouette.  I placed it on my patterned paper and misted it with some Mister Huey's Pinstripe.  I did the same thing with the word "life", but used a paint dauber instead of the mist.  The journaling cards are leftovers from an older SC kit and the three white cards (April, camera, and banner) are downloads from www.marcypenner.com.


The Get Messy class starts today and I'm psyched!  I can't wait to show you what I come up with!

Happy Tuesday, TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment