7.24.2012

Tractor Time

Here's my take on this week's Sunday Sketch Challenge at SC...


Jubal got up early this past Saturday to take the kids to the tractor show with my brother and my dad.  I opted out of going because I needed to get caught up on some projects and chores before we leave on vacation this weekend.  It was nice to have a few hours to myself at home...that hasn't happened in a long time.


I used my Elmwood Park kit +Add-ons for this layout.  I really love that blue and white striped aqua washi.  I stuck close to the sketch this time and printed off my photo at 6x8.  I haven't scrapped a pic that large in quite awhile and I really liked the switch up from my normal 4x4 size.




There's still time to sign up for the Trendspotting class over at www.studiocalico.com/classroom.  I can't wait until it starts on August 1st.  Lots of fun trends, cut files, and downloads with this one!  Go check it out!

Happy Tuesday, TFL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment