8.07.2012

A Double Dose of Project Life

I caught up on my PL pages yesterday after being on vacation for a week.  I honestly have to say that before we went on vacation I was thinking about quitting Project Life altogether, but when I sat down to work on the last two weeks yesterday, I realized I was just a little burned out and the break did me some good :)

I kept it super simple again...that seems to work best for me right now...

Week of July 23rd - 29th


This week was very busy.  We were getting ready for our trip to Florida, finishing last minute projects, and saying goodbye to our friends who were getting ready to move away...I miss them so much already :(

Week of July 30th - August 5th


This was our vacation week.  I took over 300 photos so I will be making a mini album or two to house all of the pictures and stories from our trip.

 My oops for the week is that the date should say August 5th (not 4th)!


I used SC's new August printables for this spread.

Hope you have a great day!  TFL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment