11.07.2012

You Are Bootiful

Happy Wednesday!  I hope everyone had a chance to get out yesterday and vote ...cause it's a good thing!

My layout today is of my 11 month-old niece, Maria, all dolled up in her first Halloween costume!  Isn't she "boo-tiful"!!!


I couldn't resist scrapping these adorable photos of her that I took a couple of weeks ago...She's the sweetest :)  I was really inspired by the softness of her tutu and the monochromatic colors in the photo.

I used a few random bits and pieces lying on my scrap table that needed used up.  I also used some I Lowe Scrap paper and the star cut files from the Cut It Out class at Studio Calico.

I cut out the middle of a doily and folded it so that it overlapped itself and stuck a brad in the middle of it to make the little "rosette" in this photo.  It's such an easy way to add some texture to a page!

Those little transparent ghosts were from a larger transparency that I've had for ages...I just cut them out individually and stuck them on my page :)


A few Mister Huey's Inky Black splatters and VOILA!

I hope you have a great day!  TFL!!!

4 comments:

  1. the photos are very beautiful ! And your LO is amazing ! I love !

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! love the gold and the stars! everything as ever!!

    ReplyDelete