2.28.2013

Note This

Happy Thursday, friends!  

It's been so dark and dreary, wet and rainy, and cold and windy around here lately that I had to do something involving warm thoughts and memories so I grabbed a random pic from a restaurant we ate at on our trip to Destin this past August.


I broke out my Mister Huey's and used a mask from a past Studio Calico kit to add some color to this layout.  I loved using the vellum speech bubbles and I really like how they look layered over the mist.  


I hid two journaling tags inside of the orange stitched pocket and layered around my photo with lots of random bits and pieces from recent SC kits.


I took this shot at the Mellow Mushroom restaurant in Destin, FL...the kids were totally posing for this one!

I hope you have a great day...TFL!

2 comments: