8.01.2013

Cool Spoons

Hello everyone and happy Thursday!

Can you believe it's August 1st already!!!  The summer is winding down fast so I'm trying to squeeze in as much summer fun as I can with my kiddos before they head back to school in a couple of weeks.  I had to run a few boring errands with them recently, so I bribed them with ice cream for lunch after we were done :)  They thought it was a real treat!  Hey, whatever works right?!?!


We each enjoyed a huge bowl of ice cream and a variety of toppings (including bacon!).  It was delicious!  It's also always fun to see the crazy flavor combinations the kids come up with.


I used lots of tags from the Road Trip Collection on this layout.  I love that the Road Trip tags work for any theme, not just travel :)


Supplies Used:  Road Trip (Icons, File ATCs), Birthday Cake (Banners, Labels, Snip'em Tags), Everyday Life II (Week Note Cards, Mini Tags, Snip'em Tags)

I'm sharing this layout over at the Chic Tags blog today...you can see the full post here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!




4 comments:

  1. I love how fresh this layout is, perfect for the photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mix of the tags Adrienne!! Love the chevrons on your layout, and the fun pic of the different ice creams!

    ReplyDelete