8.13.2013


Happy Tuesday!

I'm sharing my Project Life spread for Week 30 over on the Come On Get Crafty blog today...

 


Left Side>>>

Summer is winding down for us, so the kids and I spent most of the week soaking up every last bit of summertime that we could.


We took the kids to visit the City Museum in St. Louis on Saturday.  Everyone had a blast and the cool temperatures made the day even better!



Right Side>>>

I used lots of the Mint Julep Alphas from Basic Grey to help pull my color scheme together for this week's spread.



Shop Items Used:  Elle's Studio (Saltwater Cutouts, Saltwater Frames, Saltwater Lil' Snippets Labels), Project Life (Kraft Core Kit, Midnight Core Kit), Freckled Fawn (Black Pinwheel Washi Tape, Favorite Wood Chips Frames), Basic Grey (Candy Buttons, Mint Julep Chipboard Alpha), Lily Bee (Sweet Shoppe Letter and Label Stickers), Studio Calico (Atlantic Glittered Star Stickers, Snippets Wood Veneer Punctuation)

How was your Week 30?  Be sure and stop by the COGC shop to see some of the new products that have arrived! 

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Although I haven't been blogging or blog reading recently, when I do it's always a pleasure to see what you've been creating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment, Sandra! xo

      Delete