12.10.2013

Cup Of Cheer

Happy Tuesday, friends!

We've been snowed in since Friday so I've had some extra time to create over the past few days (in between hot chocolate making and drying out wet snow gear, of course :)

I created this layout using December's OHDEERME Kit from Freckled Fawn...


This month's kit totally rocked my embellishment world.  It was hard to pick a favorite embellie, but I have to say that the flocked snowflake brads and the epoxy button stickers were right at the top.


I used some black StazOn ink and stamped a few extra flakes around the brads...can't ever have enough snowflakes, right?!?!


I typed my journaling on a tag, tucked it into the vellum pocket from Amy Tangerine, and added a Glitz sticker right on top.


I don't live close to a coffee shop, so it's always a treat to enjoy a cup when I'm out shopping or running errands.  And it's even better when I have someone to share it with ;)

I hope you're having a great week so far!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments: