12.24.2013

December Memories Album



Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!  I totally dropped the ball on blogging about my on-going progress with my December Memories album these past couple of weeks, gah!  I do have some pages completely completed, ha ha, and here they are...



I kept the design of my album fairly simple and used a lot of full sized photos.


I also didn't do a "day-by-day" style of album since I do Project Life.  I just decided to keep record of our specific "December Memories" moments when they occurred and not in any type of chronological order.  This was a very different way for me to record my month and I've struggled a bit putting it all together.


I sort of did my pages by theme...decorating, favorite holiday music choices, enjoying hot cocoa, Elf on the Shelf photos, decorating the tree, etc.



I did really enjoy working with the 6x8 Handbook size this year.  I will probably even add a few extra pages.



I stuck all of the notes Erwin the Elf left us in the kraft bag above.  I love adding in smaller pockets and envelopes to include random bits and ephemera.



I plan on completing my album next weekend and will make sure I post it for you before New Year's...promise!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday and a very Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Just found your blog via Pinterest. I am starting PL in January and have really loved looking at your layouts. Beautiful and great inspiration! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! I'm so excited that you are starting PL! You'll love it and the end result is truly amazing! Feel free to ask me any questions you may have about it anytime :) xo

      Delete