12.06.2013

Tree Trimming

Happy Friday, everyone!

I'm sharing this layout I created using a "few of my favorite things" from the Come On Get Crafty shop on the COGC blog today...


I took these photos of my kiddos standing by the tree last year after we had spent the afternoon decorating it.  I can't believe how much they've grown in just a year!


I used the Imaginisce Colors of Christmas Die Cuts as the base of my grid design for this layout.


I added my photos and a few embellishments and finished it off with the Crate Paper Close Knit Woodgrain Chip Thickers that I can't seem to get enough of!


Shop Items Used: American Crafts (IG Colors of Christmas Die Cuts, IG Bushel O' Fall Wood Buttons), Crate Paper (Close Knit Woodgrain Chip Thickers, Close Knit Togetherness Patterned Paper), Lawn Fawn (Peace Joy Love Flair), Webster's Pages (New Year New You Mini Messages Word Stickers, New Year New You Mini Messages Tags and Prompts Stickers, Recorded Arrow Paper Clips) 

Be sure and stop by the COGC shop to find a few of your "favorite things"! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! 


6 comments:

  1. The clean lines of this are striking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the great design on this page, Adrienne! Such a clean look, but still a lot of fun embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this layout, it´s supr pretty, awesome job!! :D

    ReplyDelete