2.18.2014

Sweethearts

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Yesterday my husband and I celebrated 8 years of marriage so I thought it was fitting to post this layout I created for the Gossamer Blue blog using their February kits...


My oldest son took this photo of my hubby and I back in November when we went to visit him in KC. He's been working out there for almost five months now so this was the first year we celebrated our anniversary apart.


I used Gossamer Blue's February Kits and Add-ons for this 8.5x11 layout.


You can find out more details about how I created this clothesline banner on the GB blog.


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. oh! how gorgeous is that???!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Adrienne! Love the banner too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing and this layout is amazing! Love how your creative mind works. Happy anniversary! Sorry you spent it apart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the banner!The perfect touch but not too busy!How fun!Your son took such a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are too cute! Happy anniversary! I just love this layout, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete