2.09.2014

Week 4

Hello friends!

I have my pocket page spread for Week 4 to share with you today using the February kits from Gossamer Blue...


I used the exclusive stamp sets that are available in the February Main Kits to stamp the tiny word sentiments on the heart filler card below.  The words fit perfectly in the hearts!



It was another frigid week with sub-zero temps so I took the kiddos to see "The Nut Job" on their day off of school for MLK day...they loved it, of course :)



Left Side:




I kept my embellishing fairly simple for this week's spread and added a lot of journaling using my typewriter.  I stamped on this spread a lot more than I normally do and I used lots of the wood veneers that are available in the kits.


I used a PSE photo template from Design Editor for the photo above.  The hubby and I went bowling for the first time in over four years and had a blast!




Right Side:



And here's the full spread for Week 4...


Thanks for stopping by today and happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Such an awesome kit and spread. I ALWAYS love your spreads. The winter we have had and no snow just ice or sleet. I am over it. Can't imagine. That nut job looks like it is a cute one. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Patricia! I'm so ready for some warmer weather, too :) xo

      Delete