5.02.2014

Week 13

Happy Friday...finally!!!

It's been a week, but it's almost over and I'm ready for the weekend.  Here's a look at my PL spread for Week 13...


This was the week I flew out to see my husband in Maryland for the weekend.  It was only the third time we've ever been together without the kids so I was over the moon excited.


I didn't take many photos of anything else going on that week because I was too busy getting ready for the trip.  Luckily, my mom sent me a few pics of the kids while I was away so I included those as well.



Left Side:


I used a mixture of my Studio Calico PL kits for this spread, but mainly I used the Office Hours kit.


I really, really enjoyed my little "getaway" with my hubby...even though it rained nonstop and was cold the whole time.  We had a blast exploring Baltimore and eating out without having to read over a kid's menu a jillion times, lol! 


And the kids really enjoyed spending time with my parents who kept them very busy :)




Right Side:



And here's a look at my full spread for Week 13...


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely. I found you on Instagram and I´m so in love with your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Neni! You're so sweet and I'm glad you found me ;) xo

      Delete