8.12.2015

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun *Hip Kit Club*

Hey everyone!

I'm on the Hip Kit Club blog once again with another layout using the July 2015 Hip Kits...


I love this photo of me and my daughter getting ready to head out on a "girl's day" shopping adventure. When I started on this layout I had no idea which direction I wanted to take it but I knew I wanted a long, large, title.  



I layered lots of chipboard stickers from Crate Paper and some of the big cork stickers from Shimelle around my page and around my photo, but otherwise kept my design fairly simple.


Be sure and check out my full post on the HKC blog because I also have a Project Life spread that I created using the new August Hip Kits on there!


Have a great day and thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment