3.08.2016

February 2016 Project Life *Hip Kit Club*

Hello! 

I'm sharing my February 2016 Project Life spread on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page today! 


I used the February 2016 Hip Kits for this spread and I'm continuing on with my 9x12 size because I just LOVE it!!! I printed my photos off at 2.5"x2.5" and left just enough of a white border around it to add my journaling and to make it look more like an Instax/Polaroid photo. I did all of this in Photoshop Elements and just saved a template so I could easily replace the photos in it each month. 


I layered several of the Amy Tangerine Stickers from the February 2016 Project Life Kit on my photos to enhance my color scheme and I layered several of the Pink Paislee C'est La Vie Ephemera bits (available in the February 2016 Main Kit) around my spread as well. 


During the month of February, my youngest son turned 9, my husband and I returned from our trip to Bora Bora and celebrated our 10 year anniversary...plus add Valentine's Day in there and the beginning of my daughter's dance competition season and it was quite the eventful month! 


Here's the right side of my spread...


I kept it cohesive with the left side and tried to visually balance the colors, photo placements, and embellishments. 



And here's a look at my full PL spread for February 2016...


I really love how this spread turned out and how great the color scheme looks with my photos! I hope I've given you a little Project Life inspiration today! Have a great afternoon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment