5.23.2016

Bella Blvd Guest Designer!

Hi friends!

I'm so excited to be guest designing at Bella Blvd today! I used some of their very best collections, including "She Blooms", "Cute Baby Boy", and "Let's Go" to create my projects.


I have more detailed photographs of my creations and lots more info about how these pages came together on the Bella Blvd blog so be sure and head over there to check out my full post!


I loved creating with Bella Blvd's amazing products...from enamel hearts to chipboard clouds...they have it all!!! And I really love how well everything coordinated even when I wasn't using the same collection for every detail or embellishment that I added to my projects.


I couldn't help using so many bright and bold colors on my layouts, but I used a lot of aqua accents to help balance my color schemes.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment: