7.12.2016

Don't Worry, Be Happy *Pinkfresh Studio*

Hi crafty friends! 

I shared this layout on the Pinkfresh Studio blog a couple of weeks ago (I told you I was behind ;)...


I used lots of bits and pieces from both the Life Noted and Felicity Collections for this page. I started by placing the diagonally cut heart patterned paper on top of a piece of navy card stock. I just love the contrast of the dark vs. light paper! I think it makes the other embellishments and the photo of me and my daughter after we got fresh haircuts and do's really pop! 


You can't really tell from the photo, but the hairstylist added some washable colored streaks to our hair for fun and that was sort of the inspiration behind the rainbow color scheme I chose for my layout. I kept my design simple and used lots of lovely acetate phrases, as well as fussy-cut sentiments from the two collections. 


You can see my full post on the Pinkfresh blog. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment