7.15.2016

June Ohdeerme Kit Projects *Freckled Fawn*

Hello again! I hope this week is finding you well...TGIF! 

I'm still catching up on my blog posting duties so here are two layouts that I created using the June 2016 Ohdeerme Kit from Freckled Fawn, "Citrus Twist"...


Using items from the June Kit, Citrus Twist, made documenting the many amazing and fruit-filled drinks that my husband and I enjoyed on our recent trip to Bora Bora a snap!


I love how the bright colors from the embellishments in the kit pop off of the dark background paper I used. I placed lots of the acetate fruit wedges from the kit around the sides of the polka-dotted patterned paper. 


I made my title out of the letter stickers in the kit and backed the lemon acetate piece with some white card stock so it would stand out better on the black and white patterned paper. 


For this next layout, I used the washi tape from the kit to create a tic-tac-toe inspired background which was perfect for housing the lovely wood veneer square pieces from the kit! 


I really love how fun and summer-y the colors in the June Kit are, don't you? And that washi tape is the best! 


I made sure to use lots of color for this page and I even added a few spray ink mists to help make the acetate fruit wedges pop. 


I typed my journaling on some vellum and adhered it directly to one of the wood veneer pieces with the other two fruity embellishments near it. 


Be sure and check out the Freckled Fawn blog for even more inspiration using the June Kit! As always, thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment