12.06.2016

Cookie In A Jar Gifts *Hip Kit Club*

Hey everyone!

I shared a simple and easy holiday gift idea on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page last Friday...


I used items from the November 2016 Hip Kits, as well as the December Documented 2016 Kit, to embellish these mason jars that are filled with all of the ingredients that you need to make a batch of yummy cookies!


I used a few simple items from my stash, such as a couple of circle punches, my paper trimmer, and some embellishments from the November kits to create the embellishments for these jars. I also used a cut file that you can download for free on the Hip Kit Club blog to create the tags that I tied around the lid of the jars. 


I also have a process video below showing you just how quick and easy these jars are to make! 


These jars would make excellent gifts for teacher, bus drivers, mailmen, etc.

             

Thanks so much for dropping by today! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment