2.10.2017

Brilliant & Amazing *Shimmerz Paints*

Hi everyone! 

I shared a fun and colorful layout on the Shimmerz Paints blog yesterday that I created using some of the new AcriTonez paints and some gorgeous Coloringz spray ink!


To begin, I dry brushed some AcriTonez self-priming acrylic paint in Shimmerz Tar, Tar onto a small piece of bubble wrap packaging to create my background for my layout.


I also added some Coloringz spray ink in Oh Say Can U Sea and No Yoking to my background to create even more color pop on my page.


After all the paint dried, I layered my photo and lots of small triangles in a vertical design down my page. I created contrast and dimension by placing some foam adhesive dots on some of the triangles and machine stitched a few down as well.


I also added several die cut pieces from Hip Kit Club and Pink Paislee to complete my page.

I have a process video to go along with this page below so I hope you'll check it out! Have a fabulous day!

             




No comments:

Post a Comment