5.05.2018

A Case of the Blahs and Let Your Heart Decide Layouts for Pinkfresh Studio

Hello, everyone! I'm here today with two scrapbook layouts, one using "A Case of the Blahs" collection and the other using the "Let Your Heart Decide" collection that I shared on the Pinkfresh Studio blog earlier today...


For this first layout, I used a play on words with the "A Case of the Blahs" collection name in mind and titled my page "No Blahs About It". I used a photo of my daughter getting ready to go to one of her dance competitions, which is always a fun day for the both of us! I layered a few coordinating pieces of patterned paper from the collection on top of the "Meh" patterned paper and placed one of the chipboard sticker frames on top of the photo to make it stand out a bit better.


I layered several of the die cut pieces from the collection around my photo and used the puffy alphas and a few of the letter cardstock stickers to create my title. I also used several different sized punches and punched out some circles using paper from the "A Case of the Blahs" 6x6 paper pad. I scattered the circles around my page and used some foam adhesive to create some dimension. I love the happy colors and feel of this layout, don't you?


Next up, I created a layout using the "Let Your Heart Decide" collection. I chose the "Thought" patterned paper as my background and placed a small strip of the "Impulse" patterned paper vertically down the left side to house the photo of me and my dog, Daisy.


I fussy-cut several of the hearts from the "Caper" patterned paper and placed them around the vertical strip of paper. I also used some of the pretty heart epoxy stickers to add some dimension to the paper heart clusters and tucked a few of the floral die cuts around the hearts, too. So pretty!



To complete my page, I added a couple of the gorgeous wood veneer pieces by my photos to help even out my design visually and placed a few puffy heart-shaped stickers around the fussy-cut heart pieces.



Both of these layouts really put me into the spring mood and I just love how happy the colors of both collections look with my photos! What are some of your favorite color combinations for spring? Thanks so much for joining me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment